Pregnant and parenting moms in need are in our parishes and our neighborhoods. As Pope Francis reminds us, our parishes need to be “islands of mercy in the midst of a sea of indifference.” Everyone in the parish community should know where to refer a pregnant woman in need.
The Secretariat for Pro-Life Activities of the USCCB notes that the 25th anniversary year of Evangelium vitae gives us a wonderful opportunity to assess, expand, and communicate resources to pregnant moms and families in need. In that spirit, the USCCB Pro-Life Committee has called for a nationwide effort from March 25th, 2020 to March 25th, 2021 entitled: “Walking with Moms in Need: A Year of Service.”
PREPARES is proud to have been walking with moms across the state of Washington for over five years. In that time, we have served thousands of vulnerable moms and their families. We look forward to continuing and growing our work over the coming year of service.
November 15, 2018
November 27, 2017
Learn more about PREPARES by reading our most recent Annual Report.
You can download a PDF of the report shown below here: 2019 Annual Report
Western Washington Newsletters
- A Prepares Response January 2019
- A Prepares Response February 2019
- A Prepares Response March 2019
- A Prepares Response April 2019
- A Prepares Response May 2019
- A Prepares Response June 2019
- A Prepares Response July 2019
- A Prepares Response August 2019
- A Prepares Response September 2019
- A Prepares Response October 2019
- A Prepares Response November 2019
- A Prepares Response December 2019